jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

I blew them...

Who wants an Everlasting Gobstopper?

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

This all describes Gears 2!

The story was great and I loved how you caught how much of a crybaby Dom was in the game! Mabey next you could make a compilation on how bad the online is? Anyway, I love your work man! Cant wait to see your next submissions!

Queers of War Queers of War

Oh... my... god!!!

I literally fell out of my chair laughing at these wonderful spoofs. "Tag Bitch!" was my personal fav! I wanted to know what was the song at the end of that spoof if you can lemme know!

Cock Joke! =)

Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI

Aww

Thats just cruel lol I thought for a second that it was the real thing =\ Anyway, nice game.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Nice job

I followed the last persons steps and when i entered the code I found 3 numbers, and I have no idea what that is for, if u can lend a few answers that would be appreciated for wondering the 3 mysterious numbers

Bunny Killer Deluxe Bunny Killer Deluxe

Pretty good stuff!

Even though I completed the game in under 2 minutes, it was really cool to "kill" some time over, keep up the good work!!!

Freestyle Beats Freestyle Beats

Dyde, this shit is awsome!

I probobly had an idea for a name like a Dark Street of L.A. or sumthin but if you keep up the good work I might help ya in some good titles if your stuck on some. Great job!

Ragtime Roll, section Ragtime Roll, section

Pretty Bitchin dude

Overall it was pretty good.

Denvish responds: