jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

I blew them...

Who wants an Everlasting Gobstopper?

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

This all describes Gears 2!

The story was great and I loved how you caught how much of a crybaby Dom was in the game! Mabey next you could make a compilation on how bad the online is? Anyway, I love your work man! Cant wait to see your next submissions!

Queers of War Queers of War

Oh... my... god!!!

I literally fell out of my chair laughing at these wonderful spoofs. "Tag Bitch!" was my personal fav! I wanted to know what was the song at the end of that spoof if you can lemme know!

Cock Joke! =)

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

LOL

Oh yeah? My two words: This rocks!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Awesome video!

Omg I think this is so awesome it should have been a Weird Al music video like Dave who made RAB (Retarded Animal Babies) Also i wish I could put this on my iPod. Awesome Video dude, 10/10 and Vote 5!!! =D

Scrotum 3 Scrotum 3

lolz

Beastiality..haha

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

lol

Wow, you actully made a flash that I liked, nice job.

R.I.P. Steve R.I.P. Steve

*cries*

Im gonna miss that guy...used to watch his shows with my cousin and he said he wanted to be like him, anyway, since this is no place for mourning a great man like him, I will say this was great to remember that brave guy. Thanks for putting one up man...R.I.P. Steve Irwin! =)

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

Well.....

i liked the movie but the song was really from the Halo 2 Soundtract and that felt kinda weird...but other then that it was great.

Sonic - WoW Parody Sonic - WoW Parody

Nicely done!

Thats kinda like me, I have a rogue and i alwayse mess with this one kid on the PVP server and I start beating the shit outta him, but after he sees me in RL he alwayse tries to kick my ass, but i end up beating his ass, all over a stupid match lol nice job on the sprites, Voted 5 on this!